IMPORTANTRead The Letter Below BEFORE You Use The Cheat Sheet (Please Allow 5 Minutes For Delivery)
Turn your diet into an anxiety-fighting machine
The Meal Plan that brings balance and ease to your mind and body
Are you tired of an endless stream of self-doubt constantly sabotaging your life?
Perhaps you’ve tried various pills, supplements, and coping mechanisms to heal your anxiety, but nothing really made a dent.
Or you’ve read countless articles arguing the healing benefits of paleo, or vegan, or keto for healing anxiety - and yet you feel more confused than ever.
All you know is that you desperately want to relax and let go of anxiety, but with all the conflicting information out there, you’re not sure where to start, or what’s right for your body.
And you’re so overwhelmed just trying to keep up with your busy life, that making healthy, home-cooked food has just not made its way to the top of your priority list.
It’s not your fault.
Diet plays a HUGE role in your mood, but like you, there are millions of people who are unable to figure out which foods they should be eating (and avoiding!) to control their anxiety, or how to get the most healing foods consistently on their plate.
If you can relate to this problem, I have a solution.
The 30 Day Anti-Anxiety Meal Plan is the easiest way to start healing your body and mind right now.
In it, you’ll find insanely delicious recipes for a month’s worth of breakfast, lunch and dinner that will dramatically decrease your body’s anxious energy.
Every meal in this plan uses simple ingredients available at your local grocery store and can be made in less than 30 minutes.
The meal plan has helped my clients to reduce inflammation, restore a healthy gut, and improve hormone functioning - the major keys to healing and reversing anxiety in the big picture.
Imagine what it would feel like to like finally take control of your anxiety.
To know that you’re taking concrete actions every day to improve your mental state, and that every meal you eat is contributing to your health, healing and happiness - rather than sending you further down the spiral of fear and negativity.
For over a decade, I’ve tried and tested all different food philosophies, herbs, supplements, and superfoods.
It was A LOT of work, but it allowed me to perfect the anti-anxiety food formula, and to turn that into a simple meal plan that could transform my client’s lives within a month.
In fact, this exact meal plan has helped hundreds of my clients get their anxiety under control once and for all.
The 30 Day Anti-Anxiety Meal Plan
is a simple, practical guide that will:
- Give you the confidence to finally get in the kitchen and make your own anxiety-fighting foods. These simple recipes will make you overcome all the intimidation you have around cooking! No fancy techniques or snazzy ingredients, just the simple stuff that makes a big difference.
- Restore your sense of control. You don’t have to feel like a victim to your anxiety anymore - knowing you’re taking concrete actions to alleviate it every day.
- Save you from all the guilt and emotional eating. You’ll never have to feel bad or worry about eating foods that are bad for you again! These recipes are so delicious you’ll start to crave them, and easily let go of your addiction to the foods that make you anxious.
- Create total clarity on what you should eat, what you should avoid, and how to create a body that supports a calm mind.
- Reset your brain functioning! This plan ensures you get adequate vitamins and minerals, reduces inflammation, restores your healthy gut bacteria, and nourishes your hormones - allowing your brain to finally function as it should!
The Anti-Anxiety Meal Plan had really improved my mental state. I was so tired of relying on caffeine and alcohol to get me through the day, and suffering the consequences the next day. Now, everything I eat makes me feel energized and easy - without any negative side effects!Rebecca
The recipes in Caitlin’s Anti-Anxiety Meal Plan are so simple and delicious - my whole family loves them! It feels great to finally have an easy-to-follow system of eating that puts me back in control of my body and mind.Mark
The benefits of this meal plan go way beyond reducing anxiety. I feel better across the board! I have more energy and focus through the day, I get better sleep at night, and my acid reflux has totally disappeared.Amy
- An e-book with recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 30 days (the perfect timeline to reset your body). The e-book will be emailed to you within 5 minutes of your purchase!
- The specific guidelines of what you should and shouldn’t eat - empowering you to eat out at a restaurant or cook your own recipes, while still healing your anxiety.
And you’ll get it all today for just one payment of $15.
That’s correct, just $15...
So for the price of a bottle of wine you can finally take control of anxiety, and end the cycle fear, frustration, and emotional eating once and for all.
But don’t delay. This book will only be available at this price until midnight on Thursday, January 24th.
After that the price will go back to $50.
Click on the BUY NOW below.
Flash Sale Ends In…
P.s. The 30 Day Anti-Anxiety Meal Plan is truly the easiest way to cook anxiety-freeing food. While a lot of books have been written on food philosophies, I know you are life is way to hectic to try to figure all that out on your own! This e-book is just a simple, practical, done-for you anxiety antidote that has changed the lives of hundreds of people just like you who were struggling with anxiety. But hurry! This meal plan is available at this price only until midnight on Thursday.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still sitting on the fence? Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions...
How long will it take to get access to this meal plan?
Your e-book will be e-mailed to you within 5 minutes of your purchase.
Are all these recipes gluten free?
You betcha! We’re focusing on reducing inflammation, and gluten is inflammatory for many people, so these recipes focus on healthy, non-glutenous grains.
What if I’m allergic to some of the ingredients?
No worries! I believe in progress, not perfection! The meal plan starts with a very clear explanation of the dietary guidelines you’ll be following for these 30 days. If you’re allergic to any ingredient, you can simple swap it out with another food that has the same nutritional profile.
What if I am a vegetarian?
This e-book does include lean meat and fish, because they are rich in vitamins B and D – which are essential for healing your nervous system and letting go of anxiety. However, you’re welcome to substitute these meals with other vegetarian options from this meal plan.